So, here goes!
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Okay, so I have once again proven my complete inability to get something done and posted in a timely manner. The skirt itself has been finished for months now, and I've just now gotten around to taking teh finished pictures and making the tutorial.
Sunday, August 19, 2012
After much fussing, I finally got my duct tape dress form assembled! I (more or less) followed these instructions found on Threads. I first tried to use expanding foam to fill it, but for some reason, it didn't expand hardly at all. Instead I stuffed it with cedar shavings, and my wonderful boyfriend made a stand for it and we used up the rest of the fluorescent green spray paint to paint it. After it was finished, I was finally able to move on with my Urban Decay project!